At Mercedes-Benz Financial Services, we believe that it is our responsibility to make a difference in the communities where we live and work. We look beyond sponsorships to build true partnerships and become personally involved with nonprofit organizations: collaborating with them to create life-changing experiences for the people and communities they serve
Our selection criteria for community relations partnerships include:
- Partner organizations must possess non-profit status: 501(c)(3), or similar designation
- Mission of partner organizations must fall within one or more of our target focus areas – education, community advancement, arts and culture, diversity and inclusion
- The partner organization must reach the communities in which we live and work
- The partner organization must be able to demonstrate measurable beneficial outcomes In 2015, Mercedes-Benz Financial Services employees in the Americas collectively spent more than 8,500 hours making a difference in our communities during their Individual Volunteer Day
- During our third annual Week of Caring, nearly 1,100 volunteers in Detroit and Dallas/Fort Worth made a positive difference by giving roughly 7,000 hours of service to our communities, supporting nearly 40 volunteer projects.